I’m one of those people that looks for meaning and value in everything I see and do. I chose to post this picture we took together last weekend in the park because when I look at it I see a lot more than two people who couldn’t wait to have a reason to wear shades again. I see beauty, I see life, I see happiness, and I see family – our family tree – and the space on each side of us makes me imagine how sweet it will be to watch us grow that family and fill up the bottom of the tree. Not ready for babies just yet (as you know from that infamous letter I wrote my husband) but the warm what-if thoughts that came to me when I stared at this photo are the closest I’ve come to being ready.
Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!