Wordless Wednesday: Marriage Is Great But Girlfriends Are Too!

best friend photos girlfriends in the city

I heart my sisters! The hard moments wouldn’t be the same if they weren’t there with a patient ear, mall coupon, or sympathy brownie – seriously. Every wife needs a ladies’ night!

This entry was posted in Wordless Wednesdays and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Wordless Wednesday: Marriage Is Great But Girlfriends Are Too!

1. Twitter Bestie says:

Check out all that fab footwear! Looking great ladies!

2. integratedmemoirs says:

Is it wrong that I'm also focused on the fab outfits in the pictures? Everyone looks great!

3. alovelydai says:

Beautiful group of ladies!!
    My recent post The Hubbys Ravens Man Cave Takeover

4. Bridgette says:

Awww! You guys all look FAB!
    My recent post Tie the Knot Tuesday Turns 1!

5. Sherry White says:

Agreed!

See my post on "North Star for Women" about this subject matter! :)

My recent post A Mother’s Advice – The Value of Sister-Girlfriends

6. Jess says:

Can I go shoe shopping in every one of your closets? Fantastic shoes! Dressing up to go out with the girls is always the best. :)

7. TheProDiva says:

Friends are definitely necessary for a woman's sanity! Cute pics!
    My recent post Preparation Is Key!!!

8. LionGIrl says:

Singles ladies need girlfriends more than anyone else, I guess… To me, great buddies are closer than family members! Three cheers to girlfriends!!!
    My recent post Fortune- Name n Number part 2

9. LegalGrindWifey says:

Very true. Newlywed so finding my rite of friendship passage. Like none of my close friends or family that are women are married….. so I lately find that I can't relate to the opposite sex conversations over martinis….
    My recent post Lawsuit MatchCom Owes California Woman Nothing

10. Date Girl says:

Good girlfriends are so nice to have. I am so looking forward to my girl's afternoon on Friday. It's been way too long!

11. Eydalia says:

Sooooooooooo true!!! I LOVE spending time with my girlfriends…SADLY…all my close friends live out of the country…it's hard to find true girlfriends…longing for some girlfriend time.

12. {JeLisa} @ Blogging Ever After says:

Aww, this makes me miss my girls!

And P.S. Homegirl on the left is killing me with those oh-too-fly gray booties! WANT!
    My recent post Loving Simply- Once Again