We Are Going to Be On The Newlywed Game Show Tonight

Charli and Gibran on The Newlywed Game Show Man Wife Dog

Yes, the rumors are true. The Man and I are contestants on tonight’s episode of The Newlywed Game Show on Game Show Network. If you’d like to watch us make fools of ourselves on television you can set your DVRs to record it at either 6:30pm or 9:30pm EST. (Check your local listings!) For those of you who do watch it, please leave all reactions/comments below afterwards. (You know like a little e-viewing party!) I won’t be able to talk much about the actual show (contracts and all) but I can and will discuss what it’s like putting your marriage in the spotlight – literally!

Okay, see you all back here later. If you miss it, I will have no clips, and probably wouldn’t want to ever share them again anyway! LOL!

Happy Friday!

Enhanced by Zemanta
This entry was posted in Just Us, News and Notes and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to We Are Going to Be On The Newlywed Game Show Tonight

1. Tiffany says:

I can't wait!!! I watch this show every single day! (That might be a little sad, but whatev…)
    My recent post The DIY Chronicles – Wall Art in the Master Suite

2. OMG that is so awesome! I totally wish I had cable. I might need to look in more iratepay ways of getting the episode. ;)
    My recent post Three Men and a Chick Stared at My Boobs What Did You Do Today

3. The Student says:

DVR is set! Looking forward to it.
    My recent post Guest Blogger- Boxing Tomboy Stops by to Discuss…Is Marriage Worth It

4. Brenda Dykes says:

Charlie i saw the show wow those questions where do they get them from. you looked stunning as usual and Gibran looked very handsome sorry you did not win you are always a winner with me Aunt Brenda

5. sheswrite says:

Just saw you guys! You too are so cute! Shemar Moore and Sanaa Lathan, eh? My hubby feels you on the Sanaa part, however I'm more of a Morris Chestnut kind of girl. :) It looked like lots of fun!
    My recent post Wordless Wednesday- Chasing Spring

6. Meredith says:

I just watched it! Those were some racy questions! You two definitely came off as the classiest couple :) It reminded me of how in high school, Paul and I played a "newlywed game" against couples that hadn't been dating as long as us, and one pair that was just friends–we came in last place and the "just friends" won. Those other couples didn't make it and obvs, Paul and I did, so shows how little those games mean. Enjoy that gift certificate for jewelry!

7. ames says:

I wish I had read this in time to catch the show. The photo posted looks fun.

8. Alovelydai says:

I caught the last 15 min ( I saw someone tweet about it). You guys make a lovely couple!! My fav question/answer was who knows you secrets best your mom, hubby, or bff & The Man totally was like "ME"!! That was classic. Wish you guys won that trip :(
    My recent post Blue Plate Specials 3

9. Penney says:

Me and my hubs just got finished watching yall (We recorded). I agree with Meredith above, yall came off as the classiest couple. We were thinking they must give yall cocktails before to loosen everybody up. The South African couple especially the wife seemed a bit soused. I laughed when your man totally left you hangin with the high five at the begining. Even after you ask him he just kisses you. Very cute. ;)
    My recent post Weekend Linky Winks

10. Quincy says:

I checked out the show and I'm sorry you all didn't win. Those were some really odd and racy questions, if you ask me. LOL! You two seem like a fun couple and I hope the certificate from diamond.com makes it even more worth the experience!
    My recent post Charlie Sheen and Snooki Polizzi Get Married

11. Sonia says:

OH Man, I totally missed this. Is there any tapings that they gave you for keepsake? How did that all come about? Were you nervous?
    My recent post People Who Piss You Off the Most Teach You Most About Yourself

12. nba mt coins says:

Wow… this is a important site

13. They are telling us with joy and delight that they are going in the game show tonight. These events bring you away from your tough routine. These events will lead you to the world of entertainment. Human beings want free time or you can say luxury time.