I read these posts this week and adored them. Read them, you will too!What A Male Escort Taught Me About Going All The Way. It’s so not what you think – it’s even better! (Playtime) Our Broke Ass Photo Shoot over on Broke Ass Bride a wife and her husband travel back in time for one of the most awesome photo shoots I’ve seen in awhile. I seriously want to book their photographer right now to shoot our family just goofing around in the house. Love this! Food. I Likes It. right now. This wife hopped on the scale and found twenty extra pounds and a new epiphany. She’s an amazing writer and this is a must read. (Note: This is NOT a crazy poor-me diet post, promise!) Letting the Man Be “The Man” caught my eye. It’s an awesome look at role reversals pros and cons in relationships. Go read it if you can relate in any way. Wee Words Wednesday: Childhood Puppy Love one of my favorite wifey bloggers over at The Science of Marriage shares a childhood photo of her and her hubby. (Yes, they were born to be together – so beautiful!) DIY Easter Craft: Easter Egg Paint Chips Garland I found over on my new décor blog obsession Stagetecture.
Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!