Adding more to that little list I started the night I decided blogging and wine and iTunes go well together. (It came about from me hearing Beyonce’s “If I Were A Boy” on the radio) Well, the list goes on!
18. Suck it up and get my own iTunes account. I know you don’t like working out to the sudden sounds of Whitney Houston’s “I Will Always Love You” any more than I enjoy cooking to the lovely sounds of 50 Cent.
19. At least acknowledge my wife during commercial breaks. She knows you love basketball and it’s playoffs, or whatever, right now, but the other day she literally did a cartwheel down the hallway and you didn’t even blink an eye. WTF?
20. Give my wife some kind of hint as to what to get me for my birthday. It’s coming up and she hasn’t a clue this time – and she’s running out of time to save on shipping costs!
21. Try to remember that I share a bed with two other family members and that neither my wife nor my dog enjoys waking up with a palm resting on our face.
22. Stop flipping out whenever The Dog rubs her butt across the hall runner. We got it on sale for like $5 – is it that serious? She can’t help it if she’s hairy back there!
23. Let me get another dog already! My campaign is only growing and I’m already leading in the primaries here buddy!