Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Monthly Archives: March 2011
A lot of things inspire me to want to keep my marriage healthy and happy. One of them is meeting other wives who are making it work every day, and loving it! I knew quite a few before I said … Continue reading
Hey everybody! I’m participating in a health challenge for bloggers this week in honor of National Sleep Awareness Week and I wanted to pass along the info just in case it might be something you might want to do too. … Continue reading
It may be because I was born in the 80s, or maybe because it truly was just the best darn music of all time, but either way I am and forever will be a die-hard 90s R&B fan. (My husband … Continue reading
No woman’s perfect, and for that matter no wife is either. I juggle a lot (marriage, full-time job, blogging, book writing, friends, family) and on any given day there’s a good chance it won’t all get done. And when it … Continue reading
Dear Man, You know how I like to hoard photos? Well it’s a good thing I do. Last night I was rummaging through an old bin and found this one. I held it in my hands for awhile and just … Continue reading