100 Things I Would Do If I Were My Husband (Numbers 1-9)

If I Were My HusbandBeyonce’s “If I Were A Boy” came on today in my blog soundtrack iTunes rotation and as I sang along to one of my ultimate B-style faves, I thought aloud, “What what I do if I were my husband?” I now feel an ongoing (and long) list coming on. So, I’ll start it here and add to it weekly. Oh boy this is going to be fun!

If I Were My Husband I Would…

1. Stop leaving my pants on the floor and wondering how The Dog wound up wearing Chap Stick to bed.
2. Make my wife go to bed when I get up at 2 a.m. and realize she’s still up blogging.
3. Finally fix the leg of the couch that’s currently being held up by our Pictionary game box.
4. Call my mother a little more often and make her day.
5. Continue to give my wife “writing time” even though I miss her, because it makes her feel happy and supported.
6. Turn the TV off when I’m falling asleep in bed at night since I know my wife can’t sleep with background noise.
7. Set my own alarm clock so I couldn’t blame my exhausted wife when I oversleep because she fell asleep and forgot to do it.
8. Cook my “little bit of everything pasta” at least once a week since my wife loves it so darn much she daydreams about it.
9. Stop telling my wife she can’t keep a secret, even if it is true! LOL!

To be continued…

This entry was posted in 100 Things I Would Do If I Were My Husband and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to 100 Things I Would Do If I Were My Husband (Numbers 1-9)

1. Nessa says:

Oh this might be alot better than reading how miserable we are over not sleeping lol!! Love it!
    My recent post This Is Harder Than I Thought-Night 3

2. Eva Gallant says:

Number 6 resonates with me, big time! I just dropped by from SITS to say hello; hope you find time to do the same.

3. Allison says:

How weird.. I was just thinking about this song and what I would do if I were a boy! Keep the list coming! I can't wait to read more of your list! :)
    My recent post 10 Things On My Mind

4. Kim says:

Hi! New commenter here. I found your blog through SITS. And looking through your site, I found you and I are very close in wedding dates…only 2 days apart! I got married on October 15 last year. How cool is that?

If I were my husband, I'd teach my wife how to cook a bit better, quit mocking her for the silly things she does, and give her massages more often because I know how much she loves them and needs them. Okay, I'm a bit selfish but lately I've been out of it and cooped up at home so it makes thing a bit tricky. Cest la vie.

Great post! Can't wait to read the rest of them.

My recent post “Housewife” is Not a Dirty Word

5. hahah – this is absolutely great. I hope he reads the list and starts taking notes. :)
    My recent post The ultimate chicken wings

6. Christina says:

I love this, lol! I'm excited to see the rest, since I can relate on several of these first ones!
    My recent post It’s My Birthday!

7. Alan Knapp says:

Are you struggling with restoring love and rebuilding your marriage and on the brink of giving up? You know,

sometimes couples are closer than they believe to getting the answer they need to solve their marriage issues.

Sadly a lot of couples give up too quickly. Do not lose all hope yet because you can rebuild your marriage.

The question I have for you is, do you believe that restoring love and rebuilding your marriage can begin today?

If you said "yes" then I applaud you because fifty percent the battle is alreadyly won, if you believe in your

mind and heart that your marriage can be transformed.

The key to restoring love and rebuilding your marriage is to continually make an effort every day to change the

way you think about and treat your spouse. Marriage is designed to last a lifetime and it can and will if you make

it a priority.

Do not settle for a broken marriage void of love, peace and happiness. Marriage is meant to be fun and pleasurable

and not all work and no play.

8. bestessay says:

I can do everything, because my wife is also doing everything. It may be concerned with the serious problems. But I want to get more and more effected and values of the same positions. This is the largest forms of the same purposes.

9. roblox hack says:

best ever website for roblox is here http://robloxrobuxtix.com/ lets check it out guys