You know how I like to hoard photos? Well it’s a good thing I do. Last night I was rummaging through an old bin and found this one. I held it in my hands for awhile and just smiled and smiled. Do you remember when we took this? It was the perfect day. It was such a me and you day. It was my 24th birthday and you took me to the place where we first fell in love. We didn’t plan for much we just planned to be together. We walked around and talked about the view of the city, then had an impromptu lunch at some random restaurant that apparently no one else in the world ever goes to. We weren’t husband and wife then but it was moments like that that made me sure you were the one I would marry. We spent hours just sitting walking around and sitting around and laughing and talking and taking silly photos. It was the least planned birthday we’ve ever shared together but in so many ways probably the most fun. You see that smile on my face? It’s as real as it gets honey! And when I stared at this photo all I could think was you make me just as happy today as you did that day and I have no doubts that we will share many more like it. I love you babe. Thanks for reminiscing with me for a moment!
- A Look Back At Our 11 Favorite Moments From 2010 (manwifeanddog.com)
- Dear Husband: So What If Our Money Is Funny? (manwifeanddog.com)
- Dear Husband: Regrettably, I Am Not Ready to Change My Name (Just Yet!) (manwifeanddog.com)
- Dear Husband: It Is Your Selflessness that Humbles Me (manwifeanddog.com)
- Dear Husband: We Have to Stop Fighting Over Who Drives Best (manwifeanddog.com)