Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Sadly, most of us spend more time at work than we do at home, therefore whether you love ‘em or hate ‘em the truth is your co-workers are really kind of like family. It’s taken me awhile to get used … Continue reading
Last night I started begrudgingly tossing all of the Mega Millions tickets my husband and I stocked up on last week when we were hoping that we’d be the lucky ones to take home $314M. It’s always more fun buying … Continue reading
Dear Man, I remember a time when our weekends mostly consisted of rented movies, lots of wine, and endless board game battles. Back then we were just two young people in love with very little responsibility other than to make … Continue reading
Yes, we continue to devote our weekends and all our spare cash to our big living room redo. Here’s what you missed so far: We asked you what color we should paint it, then we painted the walls, moved some … Continue reading
Back during our first year of dating I made a terrible, terrible, mistake. I told my then-boyfriend, now husband, that I wasn’t really in to getting flowers. He had nearly killed himself and spent a small fortune trying to surprise … Continue reading