Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
The Wife Tweets!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- Sh*t Single Women Say to Married Women
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
- Best Sesame Street Themed Birthday Party Ever -- My God Son Turned ONE!
- A Little Love Letter to My Husband (Missing You!)
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
Grab the Button!
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Last week at a White House luncheon First Lady Michelle Obama revealed a few secrets about what makes her marriage so solid. I’m absolutely loving what she had to say! In case you missed it she said: On the key … Continue reading
Despite his best efforts to talk me out of getting him a gift I was still determined to show my husband some extra special love on our first Valentine’s Day as husband and wife. My master plan was as follows: … Continue reading
Hilarious “love poem” from the infamous yorkie Dexter from Dexter’s Ruff Life video blog. Aww! Too cute not to share. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgXaBQa-aME[/youtube]
Inevitably, love will be on your brain today. So, here’s some (very old, but still very true) food for thought for all you married couples out there on Valentine’s Day. “Let your love be stronger than your hate or anger. … Continue reading
Baby, this is how we writers/journalists say Happy Valentine’s Day. I love you like a fat kid loves cake! These wonderful Valentine’s Day cards for journalists are care of 10,000 Words. The super famous tech savvy blog my good friend … Continue reading