Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
The Wife Tweets!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- Sh*t Single Women Say to Married Women
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
- Best Sesame Street Themed Birthday Party Ever -- My God Son Turned ONE!
- A Little Love Letter to My Husband (Missing You!)
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
Grab the Button!
Monthly Archives: February 2011
This weekend marriage was wonderful! We had some fun, we enjoyed a romantic (and surprisingly warm) walk in the park, and we got a ton of stuff done around the house. Okay, actually, correction: My husband got a lot done … Continue reading
Being newlyweds and all, The Man and I are working hard at saving money in 2011. We’ve always spent more than we’ve saved and shopped impulsively instead of smart. We decided this year would be the year we end it … Continue reading
A lot of things inspire me to want to keep my marriage healthy and happy. One of them is meeting other wives who are making it work every day, and loving it! I knew quite a few before I said … Continue reading
It’s Fab Posts Friday! (AKA link love day!) I read these posts this week and loved them, and I’m thinking you will too! In Can We Bury The Word Wifey on How Mama Got Her Swag Back a wife writes … Continue reading
I try my best not to. You see your co-workers more than you see your family, so once you’ve started to bond with them you can easily start to feel comfortable opening up. But just how open should we be? … Continue reading