Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Now just because I’m a married woman that doesn’t mean I don’t have any single friends, or that I don’t recall what it’s like to be a single lady. During gossip fests and girl talks with many of my single … Continue reading
Introducing Fab Posts Fridays! (AKA link love day!) I read these posts and loved them and I’m thinking you will too! A Dope Date Idea care of The Chocolate Knot Turn Old Photos Into New Traditions with a sweet idea … Continue reading
Life’s full of lessons and I’m always learning (sometimes the hard way) and taking notes — especially when it comes to my marriage. We’re only about 3 months in so I expect to fall and get a few scrapes every … Continue reading
I knew marriage would be about sacrifice, but last I checked The Dog’s name isn’t on our marriage license. You see, I bought this fabulous faux fur throw by Cynthia Rowley for a steal at Marshall’s during the holiday shopping … Continue reading
Thanks to movies, TV, and books it isn’t hard to have a preconceived idea or mental picture of what married life should be like before you jump the broom. Then you take that leap and suddenly your skits don’t always … Continue reading
I wouldn’t have married a man who couldn’t make me laugh, but sometimes it’s the little things The Man does (that he may or may not even know he does) that really make me smile. Over the last couple days … Continue reading