My Wedding Weight Loss Story Is On Glamour.com Today

If something is making it into our family scrapbook you’ll definitely hear about it here first. Today on Glamour.com my weight-loss journey is featured as part of a wedding weight loss piece called “These Brides Lost 50 Pounds Each For Their Wedding (And How You Can Too!)”. I was nervous about spilling all the details for such a big audience, but the whole thing came out so sweet. The other woman featured in the post looks SO amazing. You must see her weight loss transformation ladies. (So inspiring!) Plus, I’m so proud of myself for finally having the confidence to reveal the one photo from my biggest days that I hate the most!

Charli Penn wedding weight loss feature on Glamour.com

If you have a sec, pay a visit to Glamour.com and give it a read. Be sure to leave a comment to show your support for the writer Meredith Bodgas (a good friend and an excellent and entertaining writer!)

This entry was posted in The Wife's Scrapbook, Weight Loss. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to My Wedding Weight Loss Story Is On Glamour.com Today

1. Elizabeth says:

Congrats! Going to read it now!

2. PJ DeCicco says:

Charli-

That is so great, you have so much self control! We need to have a doggy playdate, we have a 8 month old french bulldog named Ella. I told my girlfriend, Lauren, about your blog last night and heard her laughing from the other room- its a hit!

3. Whitney says:

Congratulations! I think I'll head over and read that article =)

Whitney

4. I always wanted to help the internet community out by providing a way for them to appreciate whatever they want online. So our team have created our own anonymous confessions website, we'd like to invite you all over to confess whatever you want anonymously.

5. Betty964Gic says:

Exceptional Details. This info is extremely important.
    Factor Quema Grasa
    Many thanks.

6. Brandie says:

I see you share interesting things here, you can earn some additional cash, your blog has big potential, for the monetizing method, just type in google – K2 advices how to monetize a website

7. Phen375 says:

Congratulation! Really nice to hear!

8. Students must have the aim to gain knowledge and use it in productive way in practical life. They should not think only to get a degree by getting passing marks. They must have real objective of learning in their mind.