This spontaneously awesome flash mob wedding ceremony has gone viral, and if you haven’t seen it already you should, like now! This cute young couple staged an impromptu ceremony in the middle of a shopping mall and even threw an awesome song and dance routine to “Aint Know Mountain High Enough”. It’s quite the departure from tradition but still a wedding I wish I’d attended. I grinned all the way through this one. Some may argue that getting hitched like this isn’t special or memorable enough when it’s all said and done, but it looks like over 300, 000 You Tube viewers would disagree. But seriously, how cute is this couple? I dig it – but can you? Could this have been your dream wedding day? Thoughts?
Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!