1. Duct-Tape Wallet (uncommongoods.com, $15) For the husband who runs through wallets like his wife does shoes. This one claims to be durable enough to keep up with the manliest of men.
2. iPlunge iPod Stand (perpetualkid.com, $5.99) For the tech obsessed husband who insists on carrying his iPod or iPhone everywhere – including the bathroom. (Like my husband!) Now he can lick and stick for instant hands free video and music enjoyment — anywhere. Here’s to hoping his hands won’t be so full and he’ll be more willing to lend you one.
3. Old Man Drinks (gentsupplyco.com, $14.50) For the husband who likes to drink (again, like mine!) , gift him with recipes for gentlemanly drinks from the past. Maybe he’ll lay off the patron shots in favor of an old fashioned or a monte carlo.
4. Michael Jackson The Experience for Wii (amazon.com, $48.99) For the husband who likes to dance. Come on, you don’t want to enjoy accidentally walking in on him moonwalking in his boxers? LOL!
5. Video Spy Pen (brookstone.com, $79.95) For the husband who loves gadgets and frequents You Tube’s most popular video list. I could go on an on about all the uses he might find for this “handy” camera that comes with a built in 4GB USB flash drive.