Finally started uploading Flip Videos from our fabulous honeymoon in Maui and Las Vegas. Here’s a funny clip we made our first morning in Maui during a seaside breakfast at our hotel, The Grand Wailea Waldorf Astoria. The funniest part is our attempts to pronounce the name of the hotel correctly and to learn the difference between “Aloha” (hello, hi, welcome) and “Mahalo” (thank you, no problem, sure thing”. LOL!
Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!