I’m getting married this weekend!!! And as you can see, I’ve been MIA for the last month. Let’s just say things have been just that nutty in the world of wedding planning. I haven’t been able to come for air or crank out a blog post, and as much as I love to write, that’s saying a lot. But, on a happier note, I can’t tell you how thrilled I am that the day’s nearly here and I don’t have to meet with another vendor or order another thing. I’m going to woosah it all out now and just enjoy all the festivities. On Sunday I’m marrying the man of my dreams and my rookie wife journey truly begins. Okay, I’m off to get married now. So nervous, but so excited! (Wish me luck!) Stay tuned for a little honeymoon blogging!
Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!