Hi everybody! I’m just a girl, about to marry a (great!) guy. We both love each other and our little Yorkie Karma too. We share a home and we’re headed to the altar on October 17th, 2010. We’ve been together for 6 years now, so it’s safe to say that I’ve mastered the whole girlfriend and fiance thing, but I haven’t a clue about what it means to be a wife — never mind, a good one. Nevertheless, I’m confident that I can pull this thing off, but it will be a major work in progress, for sure. I asked Hubby 2 Be if it’s okay to blog candidly and hysterically about our new journey. He said yes, so here it goes. Feel free to join me on this sure-to-be-wild ride. – The Wife
Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!